Ahead of the 2021 NAMM Show, IK Multimedia has announced the UNO Synth Pro and UNO Synth Pro Desktop.
The new synths, developed in collaboration with Italian boutique synth-maker Soundmachines, expand on their earlier UNO Synth design in many ways. They feature three wave-morphing synthesizers, dual filters with 24 modes, deep modulation options, 3 effects slots with 12 effects, a sequencer with automation of 80+ parameters and MIDI/CV/Gate connectivity.
Here’s what they have to say about it:
“UNO Synth Pro gives you the power to create nearly any analog synth sound you can imagine. With its unique dual-filter, 3-oscillator paraphonic design, 256 presets, 64-step sequencer, studio-grade effects, expanded connections and much more, UNO Synth Pro breaks new ground for music makers.
Available in two form factors to suit all players’ needs—stage-ready with metal housing and premium keybed; or ultra-portable, USB-powered with capacitive keyboard—UNO Synth Pro offers everyone the next generation of analog sound design in a smart format that fits any space or budget.”
- ‘First-class’ analog sound
- 3 discrete wave-morphing oscillators
- PWM, sync, FM and ring modulation
- Dual state variable filters with 24 modes
- Original UNO Synth OTA filter
- New SSI-based filter with self-oscillation
- 16-slot modulation matrix
- 256 user-editable presets
- 12 studio-quality FX in 3 slots
- Reverbs, Delays, Modulations
- 64-step sequencer with 84 parameters
- 10-mode onboard arpeggiator
- USB / MIDI / CV / Gate in/out
- Audio input to filters, FX or pass-through
The UNO Synth Pro is available in two form factors:
- UNO Synth Pro
- Compact, stage-ready 37-key keyboard
- Fatar synth-action keys with aftertouch
- UNO Synth Pro Desktop
- Ultra-portable 32 capacitive-key tabletop
- Powered by USB or powerbank
Pricing and Availability
The UNO Synth Pro and UNO Synth Pro Desktop are available to pre-order now, priced at 649.99 USD/EUR and 399.99 USD/EUR.