Vochlea Music has released Dubler 2, a software-only voice-to-MIDI desktop application.
The app is a follow up to their earlier Dubler Studio Kit, a complete voice-to-MIDI solution that included a microphone. The developers say the Dubler 2 is lighter on CPU, while also offering more features and a built-in audio engine.
Here’s what’s new in Dubler 2:
- More Accessible: Dubler 2 will be software-only with a free 7-day trial available for users before purchase. Dubler 2 will work with any DAW.
- Use Any Microphone: A new calibration process allows you to make Dubler 2 compatible with your preferred microphone.
- Customizable Audio Settings: Allows for professional set-ups with advanced audio interfaces.
- Inbuilt Audio: A selection of synth presets and an 808 sample pack, allows you to play with Dubler 2 without connecting to a DAW (a DAW is still required for recording).
- Scales: At least 14 new scales added, and improved key detection and suggestion.
- Advanced Chords: Library of chord presets, voicing options, custom chord options and more.
- Advanced Pitch Bend: Featuring; IntelliBend— a smart pitch bend that will anchor you to a note until you want to bend away from it and TruBend— an true-to-voice pitch bend option.
- CPU Improvements: A completely rebuilt engine with performance improvements, making Dubler 2 ultra light on CPU.
- A New UI: A more intuitive tab-based UI and design— making Dubler 2 easier to navigate.
Pricing and Availability:
Dubler 2 is available now for $249 USD.