The Quasar brings 3D spatial audio to the Eurorack world. It is a two-channel audio mixer that uses binaural algorithms. You can seamlessly move sounds around your head, dynamically change the angle, height and distance in real time.
- 2 mono inputs
- Stereo output (two single jacks + headphone stereo jack)
- 2 CV inputs
- 24Bit 48kHz inputs and outputs, 32Bit internal signal processing
- Dynamic 3D positioning in three dimensions (height, angle, distance)
- Room reverb can be applied for better localization
- Internal LFOs with flexible routing
- External CVs can be flexibly routed to all parameters, multiple destinations per CV, individual intensity
- Different 3D transfer functions to choose from
- Two large endless encoders with aluminum knobs, RGB LED rings for setting and displaying parameters
- OLED display for navigation and to show which parameter the encoders are currently controlling
- Flat menu structure, no deep dives neccessary
- User presets can be flexibly created and recalled
- Potentiometers for volume control of the three positions Quasar 1, Quasar 2 and Center
Watch to the end for a performance demo of the Quasar in action.